Acceptable Use Policy
CNTweb Acceptable Use Policy
Violations of Law:
1.1 CNTweb's services and facilities may only be used in compliance with all applicable laws.
1.2 Any violation of law perpetrated by use of CNTweb facilities is a material breach of our service agreement and may result in immediate account termination and removal of all content from our servers.
1.3 Questions of legality should be directed to your personal counsel. CNTweb will not offer legal advice.
2.1 Misuse of CNTweb services and facilities is prohibited.
2.2 Attempted misuse is also a violation.
2.3 "Misuse" includes but is not limited to the following
- Attempts to circumvent authentication measures (guessing, cracking, probing)
- Unauthorized access or intercept of data not intended for public use (decrypting)
- Unauthorized probing or scanning
- Spawning unnecessary or harmful processes or connections
- Spoofing, impersonating. or forging
- Denial of service attacks
- Distribution of viruses, malware, trojans, or bots
2.4 If you have any question as to whether an activity would be considered misuse, please submit a support ticket
3.1 Remedies to violations of this policy will be determined on a case by case basis and at the sole discretion of CNTweb.
3.2 Administrative remedy by CNTweb is in addition to any civil or criminal action that may be taken upon the violator.
Release and Indemnity:
4.1 You agree to hold CNTweb harmless for its actions in enforcement of this policy.
4.2 You agree to indemnify CNTweb against all claims arising from enforcement action.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution