CNTweb DMCA Policy
1.1 Pursuant to Title II of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA), all claims of copyright infringement for material believed to be stored on CNTweb's networks should be promptly reported in writing. 17 USC Section 512(c)(3) describes the content of the written notice. At mininum, your written notice must include the following:
- The full legal name of the copyright holder.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed (or if many works, a representative sample).
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing (what content you want removed).
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (name, address, telephone number, and email address).
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the offending material is not authorized by the copyright holder or law.
- A statement that the notice is accurate and signed under penalty of perjury.
- A statement that the compainant is the copyright holder (or is authorized to act on behalf of the holder).
- A physical or electronic signature of the complainant.
1.2 Your failure to provide all of the requested information may invalidate your claim pursuant to DMCA.
1.3 Any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing shall be liable for any damages from any party who is injured by such misrepresentation.
2.1 CNTweb clients who wish to file a counter complaint regarding an alleged DMCA violation must provide written notice as described in 17 USC Section 512(c)(3). At minimum, your written counter notice must include the following:
- Your full legal name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identification of the material that has been removed of blocked and the location of where the material was located prior to removal or blockage.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material that was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the judicial district in which you are located.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the notification under subsection (c)(1)(C),
- A physical or electronic signature of the client.
2.2 We will not respond to counter complaints that do not provide the required information.
2.3 Any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity was removed or blocked by mistake or misidentification shall be liable for any damages from any party who is injured by such misrepresentation.
Written notices shall be submitted to CNTweb promptly by one of the three following methods:
- Email to abuse @ cntweb.net
- Fax to +1 719 434-6969
- Mail to CNTweb, 7310 W 52nd Ave Unit A-272, Arvada CO 80002-3725
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution